Restaurants, grocers, and re-packers, now is the time to get ready for all the wonderful fall flavors by contacting your wholesale herb supplier to make sure the following delicacies are in your next bulk order. We import all our fresh conventional and organic herbs from expert growers in Colombia, Ecuador, Costa Rica, and Mexico, complying with all FDA regulations, so it’s important to prepare early and order frequently to guarantee your supply during the busiest and most demanding time of the year.
- Sage: Sage is an important herb for autumn because it is used to add flavor to so many classic cool-weather dishes, such as soups, roast meats, tomato sauces, and Thanksgiving stuffing.
- Tarragon: Lesser-known but still important, tarragon is often used in French recipes and marinades for beef, chicken, and lamb. It is also popular in chicken soup.
- Basil: Basil is an important addition to many fall pastries and roasts. Chefs love using it to season everything from roast beef to pizza to lasagna, all warm and tasty fall favorites.
- Rosemary: Rosemary is a popular and delicious addition to savory breads, a perfect complement in roasted root vegetables, and useful in fall sauces and gravies as well.
- Thyme: Many pastas, pies, casseroles, and roasts require thyme to bring out their best flavors, and this herb is especially popular in Thanksgiving turkey, gravy, and stuffing.
- Chives: Chives improve the flavor and appearance of many tasty fall favorites, including potatoes, cornbread, roasted vegetables, stuffed squash, soups, and root vegetable salads.
Logistics for Ordering Fresh Wholesale Herbs for Fall and Winter
In order to keep a supply of fresh autumn herbs on hand for your customers, grocers, re-packers, and other suppliers should be prepared to order six days in advance. From the time you place your order, it takes five days for fresh bulk herbs to arrive from our growers in Colombia, Costa Rica, Ecuador, and Mexico, so planning is crucial. Our growers are prepared to supply you with the freshest wholesale herbs and spices all year long in order to meet both seasonal demand and off-season requests.
It’s time to get your wholesale herb orders in for fall. Contact us today to make sure you have the best variety of popular fall herbs on hand for your customers this season.